- Meet or exceed the assigned annual target for renewal and growth business.
- Establish and communicate to each member of the sales team goals, objectives and expectations to ensure the team is on track to achieve its goals and motivate team members to sell aggressively.
- Establish appropriate metrics to monitor and review progress with individual team members on a continual basis
- Regularly review and analyze data including the growth of the pipeline, progression of opportunities through the stages of the sales process, closed opportunities and lost opportunities.
- Complete and submit on a timely basis all required reports to the CEO/CRO regarding team activities, performance, forecasts and expense management.
- Model a strategic approach to solutions selling and provide appropriate and necessary coaching to maximize success of each individual member.
- Coach and mentor team members on an ongoing basis to improve knowledge of and ability to position the company’s solutions, professional sales skills and overall effectiveness
- Deliver presentations that clearly communicate and position the features and benefits of Chalk Digital, targeting the message to the specific audience and their needs
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising solutions, mobile advertising, competitors, customer buying behavior and purchasing processes
- Drive to close sales by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and consistently moving the customer toward commitment.
- Ensure that each team member maintains current and accurate data in InfusionSoft
Who we think will be a great fit…
- You’re willing to have fun, can handle challenging situations with a sense of humor, but more importantly, you have a passion for being part of an exciting, dynamic company
- Strong written and verbal skills to be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- You’re willing to invest in our customers and develop deep empathy for their needs, able to distill insights into the right solution
- Demonstrated experience crafting and maintaining large data sets and reporting
- Experience translating complex requirements into actual customer experience
- Self-starter that is comfortable taking ownership of problems
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate and build ideas effectively
Your experience and/or requirments…
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of sales experience and familiarity with advertising industry sales required
- 3 – 5 years of sales management experience required
- Ability to build relationships with advertising influencers at the state and local level
- Self-motivated, proactive individual. Thrives on doing a job well. Exhibits passion, enthusiasm and positive outlook.
- Strategic thinker capable of formulating effective approaches to winning business
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to travel extensively to support the team on sales calls
- Experience using InfusionSoft, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to work well in a team environment and act as a contributing member of the department while working from a home-based office.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Ability to pass a Social Security Administration E-Verify check for U.S. work authorization.