- Analyze, develop specifications, implement and support computer and information systems; apply structured systems development methodology to ensure optimum benefit from computer and report automation; develop business analytic systems for Customer Programs decision support.
- Provides technical consultation and support for computer and information systems development, operations, procedures, training and documentation based around data collected.
- Provide production support including problem ticket and error reporting investigation, data retrieval and analysis in support of decision-making for enhancements, change requests and fixes for various systems used in Customer Programs.
- Conduct effective interviews with clients to determine their computer and information systems requirements and expectations, and translates the requirements accurately to systems definition.
- Provide support as part of a systems enhancement project team to estimate the scope of enhancements and necessary changes to the system, test and implement enhancements to existing system to meet changing needs in a cost effective manner, and ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements, regulatory and reporting requirements, and established methodologies and practices.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver data driven results
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Who we think will be a great fit…
- You’re willing to have fun, can handle challenging situations with a sense of humor, but more importantly, you have a passion for being part of an exciting, dynamic company
- Strong written and verbal skills to be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members
- You’re willing to invest in our customers and develop deep empathy for their needs, able to distill insights into the right solution
- Demonstrated experience crafting and maintaining large data sets and reporting
- Experience translating complex requirements into actual customer experience
- Self-starter that is comfortable taking ownership of problems
- Detail oriented experience as a Data Analyst
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- The desire to mine data and develop solutions
- Requires experience in database or data warehouse environments with experience in data extracts.
- Experience in reporting tools such as Business Objects, SAS, or SSRS, general database structures, technical application development and customization required.
- SQL proficiency required. Experience in systems development in a regulated environment is a plus.
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations; excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills; ·Understanding of the IT Life cycle plus a multi-platform environment is desirable.
- Must have interpersonal, analytical skills and ingenuity.
- Must have the ability to identify issues, analyze, develop, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio is required.
|Job Category||Data Management|